Christian Life PerspectiveAs a Christian University, the perspective of the traditions, policies, and practices of the Christian life shape us. The following indicate the attitudes and behaviors desired for each member of the NNU community:
1. To love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength and to love your neighbor as yourself, expressed by your interaction with others.
2. To be personally committed to the known will of God, evidenced by regular worship and accountability to others in the Body of Christ.
3. To be a person of integrity, keeping your word and commitments.
4. To display honesty and truthfulness in relationships and responsibilities.
5. To respect the rights of others to privacy and confidentiality, within the context of accountability.
6. To seek to build up others and refrain from gossip or slander.
7. To exercise caution in making personal decisions, motivated by the awareness of our responsibility not to cause others to "stumble" in their walk with the Lord.
8. To assume legal, personal, and financial responsibility for all decisions and resulting actions.